Welcome To Snapper Village
Snapper Village is a beautifully landscaped, 90 acre community containing 783 condominium units within 97 buildings. The complex features two and three bedroom homes with several different floor plan options. Amenities include 24-hour security with guard gate, tennis courts, playground, oversized pool, walking paths, and is a pet-friendly community. Snapper Village homeowners enjoy the benefits of an upgraded cable and internet package, insurance and extra parking for guests.
The Snapper Village community is conveniently located in the heart of Kendall near the Florida Turnpike, The Palms at Town and Country, Baptist Hospital, Florida International University, Miami Dade College, and Dadeland Mall. In the area, there are several great restaurants, shops, nightlife and grocery stores including Publix, Fresco y Mas, and BJ's Wholesale Club.
New Listings In Snapper Village
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Recreational size swimming pool and Kid's pool
- Covered pavilion with Picnic tables
- Associations office
- Four Tennis Courts
- Open Green Spaces with Picnic Tables
- Kid's Playground
- Over a mile-long walking path
- Two lake-side areas
- Residents have access through two separate gates
- Guests must enter through the main entrance on Sunset Street.
- The completely gated community has a security guard on duty 24 hours.
- All units have at least one assigned parking space.
- All owners will be required to have a parking decal on their car.
- Guests will be given a day pass to park in the allotted guest parking areas.
- Monthly association fees fund all common expenses including exterior insurance, parking, termite fumigation, landscaping and pool maintenance, common area lighting, all security, water & sewer, cable television, internet, and trash removal.